Thursday, January 15, 2009

Everyone Should Have Their Own Madame Tussauds Wax Figure

Once again the folks at Madame Tussauds have out done themselves again. They have already finished an exact replica wax figure of President-Elect Barack Obama. I don't know about you - but I would love to have my very own wax image of me. That way I could place outfits on it to see if they look good on me.


I say this because friends will tell you what you want to hear. They won't tell you that you look like a complete idiot in that too tight, too-young-for-you outfit. Or that your toes look awful in those fancy new pumps. So, if I ever get crazy rich - I'm getting me one made. It takes about four months to make a wax figure, so I would probably have to wait for a year or more for delivery. The same way that people wait now for a new Hermes handbag or Bentley. Also, it would be nice to show people how hot I used to look fifty pounds ago in the future.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Por do Sol said...

Thanks for giving the new idea.